Burrill & Company’s 27th annual report on the life sciences industry is an invaluable, one-stop resource for making sense of today’s changing life sciences landscape.
Today’s companies need to think differently about how they create and capture value. Preparing you for this ever-changing world, Biotech 2013 - Life Sciences - Capturing Value:
- Provides analysis of the life sciences industry with data, graphs, and industry highlights including new product approvals, advances in technology, and details of financing and M&A transactions.
- Examines how pharmaceutical companies are responding to increasing demands from payers to demonstrate the value of new products and cut the time and cost of R&D.
- Tracks the convergence of wireless, mobile, and Internet technologies transforming the economics and delivery of healthcare worldwide.
- Looks at what countries around the globe are doing to establish life sciences industries and the opportunity companies have to access capital in markets where their work may have greater value.
- Explains the challenges biofuels developers face in expanding production to commercial scale.
- Analyzes the global interplay between business, policy, regulation, and reimbursement.
- Comprehensive, unparalleled coverage of key trends makes Capturing Value a critical resource for life sciences professionals.
The full edition of Biotech 2013 - Life Sciences - Capturing Value may be purchased as a paperback, PDF, or in a combined paperback and PDF bundle.
Note: This is a single-user license. For discounts on multi-seat licenses, please click here to contact, Kerri Simpson.