GlobalData’s new report, “Diabetes Care Devices Global Market Briefing to 2016” provides key data, information and analysis on the global diabetes care devices market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information the diabetes care devices market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Key segments covered include glucose monitoring devices (blood glucose test strips, blood glucose meters, lancets), and insulin delivery devices (insulin pens, insulin syringes, insulin pumps).
- Annualized global market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers, and restraints by each category within diabetes care devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Roche, LifeScan, Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Bayer, and Medtronic.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the diabetes care devices market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the diabetes care devices market landscape – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global diabetes care devices market and the factors shaping it