Published: May 2014 | Pages: 24 | Format: PDF
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. (FSS) is a provider of alternative fuel systems for transportation, industrial, and refueling applications. The company designs, produces and supplies alternative fuel components and systems. It carries its business activities under two segments, namely, FSS Industrial and FSS Automotive. The company’s FSS Industrial segment consists of industrial mobile and stationary and auxiliary power unit (APU), and the heavy duty commercial transportation operations. Its FSS Automotive operations consist of the company’s passenger and light duty commercial transportation (OEM), automotive aftermarket, and transportation infrastructure operations, and the US Automotive unit. FSS’s gaseous fuel technology for propane (LPG) and natural gas (CNG) generates savings, reduces emissions, and promotes energy independence. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as IMPCO Technologies, Inc; Impco Technologies Pty. Ltd.; Impco Technologies Japan, KK; IMPCO Technologies B.V.; M.T.M. S.r.L.; Zavoli, S.r.L.; and GFI Control Systems L.P. FSS is headquartered in New York, the US.
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. (FSYS) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Clean Technology eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirementsThe profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
- Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategyThe profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
- Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the companyDetailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
- Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
- Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the companyRecent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business researchKey elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc., Clean Technology, Deals By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014 4
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc., Clean Technology Deals By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014 5
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc., Clean Technology, Deals By Region, 2008 to YTD 2014 6
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc., Clean Technology, Deals By Sector, 2008 to YTD 2014 7
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc., Clean Technology, Deals Summary, 2008 to YTD 2014 8
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc., Clean Technology, Deal Details 9
Asset Purchase 9
Fuel Systems Solutions To Acquire Alternative Fuel Vehicle Business Of Productive Concepts International 9
Fuel Systems Partners With CleanFUEL 11
Equity Offering 12
Fuel Systems Solutions Completes Public Offering Of US$69 Million 12
Fuel Systems Solutions Completes Private Placement Of US$30 Million 14
Fuel Systems Solutions To Acquire EvoTek 16
Fuel Systems Solutions Acquires Teleflex Power Systems 17
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. - Key Competitors 19
Key Employees 20
Locations And Subsidiaries 21
Head Office 21
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 21
Recent Developments 22
Financial Announcements 22
Mar 14, 2014: Fuel Systems Solutions Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End 2013 Results 22
Feb 26, 2014: Fuel Systems Solutions, Announces Timing of Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2013 Results 23
Government and Public Interest 23
Sep 10, 2013: Fuel Systems Solutions to Present at the Credit Suisse 4th Annual Small & Mid Cap Conference on September 18th 23
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24