Publish Date: February 2013 Report Format: PDF
Global Markets Direct’s, 'Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2013', provides an overview of the indication’s therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Hodgkin Lymphoma, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hodgkin Lymphoma. Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Hodgkin Lymphoma.
- A review of the Hodgkin Lymphoma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Hodgkin Lymphoma pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Hodgkin Lymphoma.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hodgkin Lymphoma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
3 Hodgkin Lymphoma Snapshot
3.1 Business Description
4 Hodgkin Lymphoma- Research and Development Overview
4.1 Key Therapeutic Areas
5 Hodgkin Lymphoma- Pipeline Review
5.1 Pipeline Products by Stage of Development
5.2 Pipeline Products-Monotherapy
5.3 Pipeline Products-Combination Treatment Modalities
6 Hodgkin Lymphoma Pipeline Products Glance
6.1 Hodgkin Lymphoma Phase II Pipeline
6.2 Hodgkin Lymphoma Phase I Pipeline
6.3 Hodgkin Lymphoma Pre-Clinical Pipeline
7 Hodgkin Lymphoma - Drug Profiles
7.1 Product 1
7.1.1 Product Description
7.1.2 Mechanism of Action
7.1.3 R&D Progress
8 Hodgkin Lymphoma Pipeline Analysis
8.1 Hodgkin Lymphoma Pipeline Products by Therapeutic Class
8.2 Hodgkin Lymphoma Pipeline Products by Target
8.3 Hodgkin Lymphoma Pipeline by Route of Administration
8.4 Hodgkin Lymphoma Pipeline Products by Molecule Type
9 Hodgkin Lymphoma- Recent Pipeline Updates
10 Hodgkin Lymphoma- Dormant Pipeline Projects
10.1 Feature on Dormant Projects
11 Hodgkin Lymphoma- Discontinued Pipeline Products
11.1 Discontinued Pipeline Product Profiles
11.1.1 Product 1
12 Hodgkin Lymphoma – Featured News
13 Hodgkin Lymphoma Statement
13.1 Hodgkin Lymphoma - Locations and Subsidiaries
14.1 Global Markets Direct Research Methodology
14.3 Secondary Research
14.4 Primary Research
14.6 Expert Panels
14.7 Contact Us
List of Figures
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Research and Development Overview
Figure 2: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline by Stage of Development, 2013
Figure 3: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Monotherapy Products in Pipeline, 2013
Figure 4: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Combination Treatment Modalities in Pipeline, 2013
Figure 5: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline By Therapeutic Class and Stage of Development
Figure 6: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline By Therapeutic Class
Figure 7: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline By Target and Stage of Development
Figure 8: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline By Target
Figure 9: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline By Route of Administration and Stage of Development
Figure 10: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline By Route of Administration
Figure 11: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline By Molecule Type and Stage of Development
Figure 12: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline By Molecule Type
List of Tables
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Key Information
Table 2: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Key Facts
Table 3: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Key Therapeutic Areas
Table 4: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline by Stage of Development, 2013
Table 5: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Monotherapy Products in Pipeline, 2013
Table 6: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Combination Treatment Modalities in Pipeline, 2013
Table 7: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Phase II Pipeline, 2013
Table 8: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Phase I Pipeline, 2013
Table 9: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pre-Clinical Pipeline, 2013
Table 10: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline By Therapeutic Class
Table 11: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline By Target
Table 12: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline By Route of Administration
Table 13: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline By Molecule Type
Table 14: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Recent Pipeline Updates
Table 15: Hodgkin Lymphoma - Dormant Pipeline Projects