Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets. Insight Pharma Reports are used by leading pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, consulting, and financial companies to keep abreast of the latest advances in pharmaceutical R&D, their potential applications and business impacts, and their current and future position in the marketplace.
Why purchase an Insight Pharma Report?
- Current information on highly relevant topics including biomarkers, pharmacogenomics, molecular diagnostics, predictive toxicology, inflammatory disease therapeutics, metabolic disease therapeutics, and R&D productivity.
- Evaluation of the leading trends and breakthroughs within each field, as well as promising early-stage developments.
- Analysis of the probability of success for various applications of each technology, and their wider business implications.
- Expert insight based on interviews with key personnel in companies at the forefront of technological advances. These experts share their views on their technology's current status, applications in drug development or diagnostics, future direction, and the general market environment.
- Competitive insight into the business strategies and activities of key companies.
Who do we target?
Insight Pharma Reports are used by senior decision makers at life science companies. Our regular clients include the Top 50 pharmaceutical companies, top 100 biotechnology companies, and top 100 vendors of life science products and services. Typical purchasers are managers, directors, and VPs in business development, discovery research, clinical development, strategic planning, portfolio management, new product planning, and marketing.
What differentiates us from our competitors?
We are in constant touch with the latest and most salient issues in the life sciences. Our close ties to opinion leaders in industry, academia, and the FDA ensure that our content is reliable and complete. Building on these relationships, the experts who write our reports are optimally positioned to wring the last drops of insight from the topic at hand.