Included in this bundle:
- Report: Advances
in Clinical Genome Sequencing and Diagnostics
- Digital Course DVD: Clinical Genome Sequencing
About the Advances in
Clinical Genome Sequencing and Diagnostics Report
This report explores the recent surge in clinical genome
sequencing, from the point of view of the sequencing providers, the medical
organizations delivering these services, and the start-ups offering a variety
of interpretation services, platforms, and busness models. Aspects discussed
and presented include:
- Progress in clinical genome sequencing
- Organizations leading the way in generating
clinical data and its interpretation.
- Determining the causality of documented variants
in genetic disease.
- Clinical genome sequencing in oncology.
- Academic and commercial clinical genomics
- The next-gen sequencing landscape.
- Companies providing genome interpretation
- Initiatives in setting sequencing standards.
- Interviews with six industry experts, conducted
exclusively for this report.
- Results of a custom survey on clinical genome
- A list of print and online resources for further
investigation into this area.
About the Clinical
Genome Sequencing Digital Course DVD
The move to push genome sequencing into routine clinical
practice requires arguably as much skill in navigating bureaucracy as mapping
and interpreting base pairs. This digital course provides practical information
on crafting clinical sequencing and analysis pipeline strategies while
navigating the route of CAP and CLIA certification by those who have sailed
through these uncharted waters.