This newly released market study contains data from 90 Life Science IT Managers, Directors and C-Level IT Executives, specifically on how rank over 25 Storage and Cloud Vendors, some of which include EMC, HP, Dell, Oracle, IBM, among others.
Big Data Projects are now plainly a fixture in life
science organizations large and small, and the change is coming rapidly. Nearly
all of our survey respondents, whether from biotechs, large pharma companies,
hospitals or academic institutions, had undertaken major storage upgrades
within the last three years, with more than a third reporting major upgrades in
the last twelve months alone.
Participants of the survey include:
- VP of IT
- IT Director
- IT Manager
Some of the questions addressed in this 86 pages study include:
- What are the top three techniques for data integration?
- Which dedicated big data tools/architectures are you using in your current environment?
- What challenges are you facing with your company’s big data initiatives?
- What is the most significant improvement you’ve experienced due to big data?
- How much storage will your organization have by the end of 2014?
- How much do you envision your data management spend to grow from 2014 to 2015?
Included in this Survey:
- Demographic Information: Budgets,
Organization Type, Employee Size, Business Drivers, and more
- Storage & Big Data: Size, Hosting,
Platforms, Products and more
- Storage Vendors & Satisfaction (17 majors
- Cloud Vendors & Satisfaction (9 major