Available to Insight Pharma Reports is Ocular Disorders: Rising Therapeutics, Technologies, and Devices Report. This report begins with outlining Age-related macular degeneration (both wet and dry) and delving into Anti-VEGF therapies in chapter 2. Further providing substantial weight to this report, several companies were interviewed on their approach to targeting wet and dry AMD, their strategies for seeking alternative therapeutic options, and the hardships they have encountered in their research and product execution.
Report highlights include:
- Exclusive interviews from four companies (Oraya Therapeutics, VisionCare Ophthalmic Technologies, Omeros, and Kala Pharmaceuticals) providing details of their products.
- Both invasive and noninvasive procedures are discussed, along with current treatment options and how they relate to rising therapies.
- Demographic survey and analysis of researchers working in ocular disorders including promising therapeutic options, targets of interest, and challenges encountered.
- Over 250 companies featuring clinical trials and pipeline data.
- Over 200 company and institution profiles included
Who has already purchased?
Allied Minds Inc, Astellas Pharma Inc, Bayer HealthCare
Pharmaceuticals, Bayer Pharma AG, Bioptigen Inc, Dyax Corp, Fraunhofer IME,
KIST, MorphoSys AG, PharmaQuest Assoc, Roche Pharma, Shire Human Genetic Therapies, SOBI