Molecular Imaging in Drug R&D and Medical Practice: Technologies, Applications, Markets
By Ken Rubenstein, PhD
Objective: To illuminate trends, current practices, and views about molecular imaging technologies and markets.
Participation: Individuals in life science R&D whose work involves the use of molecular imaging technologies.
1. Please Classify Your Organization
2. What Is Your Title?
3. Does Your Work Involve 1 or More of the Following Stages?
4. Does Your Work Fall Within Any of These Areas?
5. Please Rate Your Organization’s Use of the Following Technologies
6. Are You Directly or Indirectly Involved in Molecular Imaging for Preclinical Development?
7. How Does Your Organization Conduct Preclinical Molecular Imaging Studies?
8. If Your Organization Uses In Vivo Optical Molecular Imaging for Preclinical Development, Please Rate Your Use of the Following Technologies
9. Are You Directly or Indirectly Involved with Molecular Imaging for Clinical Development?
10. If Your Organization Uses Molecular Imaging in Clinical Studies, Please Rate Your Use of the Following Approaches
11. If You Wish to Expand on Your Response to Question 10, Please Do So Here
12. If Your Organization Uses Quantitative Molecular Imaging for Clinical Studies, How Do You View Standardization of Instruments and Methods?
13. If Your Organization Uses Molecular Imaging in Oncology Applications, Please Rate Your Use of the Following Applications
14. Optional Explanation for Question 13
15. Molecular Imaging in Neurological Applications
16. Optional Explanation for Question 15
17. If Your Organization Uses Molecular Imaging in Disease Areas Other than Oncological and Neurological, Please Rate Your Involvement with the Following Disease Areas
18. What Do You Anticipate Your Fiscal 2008 Molecular Imaging Expenditures to Do?
19. What Do You Expect Your Molecular Imaging Expenditures to Do During the Next 3 Years?