“Parkinson's Disease-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2016”, provides comprehensive insights about the marketed drugs, drug sales, Phase III pipeline drugs and their API Manufacturers across the globe. A key objective of the Parkinson's Disease Report is to understand the market and pipeline status of the drugs around the Parkinson's Disease to explore the generic development opportunities, licensing opportunities and to gain competitive advantage on designing pipeline strategies. The Report provides the historical and forecasted sales of the drugs till 2018. The Report gives insights into patents providing the patent protection data and marketing exclusivity of all the drugs across the Parkinson's Disease. While the leading brands, companies and chemicals are considered thoroughly, this report also provides details on the Global API Manufacturers across the globe covering Drug Master Filings of US, Europe and API Manufacturers in Asia specifically China and India.
Please note:This report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 3 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible. Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global Market and Phase III therapeutics scenario for Parkinson's Disease.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Parkinson's Disease, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Parkinson's Disease with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Parkinson's Disease drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in theUS, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Parkinson's Disease drugs.
- Coverage of Route of Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient associated with Parkinson's Disease drugs.
- Coverage of Parkinson's Disease Phase III pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action, Chemical details and research & development progress.
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) available for Phase III Pipeline Drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure to 2018.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Parkinson's Disease key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under Phase III development for Parkinson's Disease.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Parkinson's Disease.
- API intelligence over marketed drugs forParkinson's Diseaseand gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- API intelligence over leading Phase III Pipeline drugs.
- Develop and designstrategies by identifying the API manufacturers for Phase III Pipeline products to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Understanding the scope of the Phase III Drugs with nil regulatory filings.
- Understanding the chemical route of synthesis of approved drugs for Parkinson's Disease.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing US market.