For this report, 125 Phase I decision-makers were surveyed to gather their insights into where the Phase I market is expected to head over the next four years.
In much of our research, we make a point to ask respondents for their outlook on market changes or trends they expect to occur regarding a specific topic. Keeping an eye on what is coming down the pike is critical to ensure the industry isn’t moving forward without you. No one wants to be left in the dust…which can happen quickly in the ever-changing pharmaceutical industry.
To this end, ISR dedicated a research effort to providing a broad view into the industry’s perspectives on the clinical development market. For this report, 125 Phase I decision-makers were surveyed to gather their insights into where the Phase I market is expected to head over the next four years.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• 4-year examination of the industry’s Phase I market dynamics (i.e. study volume, outsourced spend)
• Average dollar value of outsourced Phase I studies and how this varies by sponsor size
• How large, mid-size, Phase I specialists, and AMCs are selected for patient vs. healthy volunteer studies
• Global geographic trends in the placement of Phase I studies
How you can use this report
• Build your sales, marketing, and strategic plans using dependable industry figures
• Ensure your Phase I outsourcing practices are industry standard or better
Use the predictions of your peers to identify in what types of studies your competition is investing resources and understand how your company’s strategy compares to that of the industry.
Utilize this information to ensure your capabilities and capacity are in line with the study types and volume that will be needed in the near future.
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Dynamics
3. Provider Perceptions and Selection
4. Trends and Predictions
5. Respondent Demographics and Qualificatio