Point of Care Diagnostics - Current and Future Players
The Point-Of-Care (POC) market is very fragmented with over 100 players currently marketing POC products in their portfolio, thus competition and pricing pressures in the development and marketing of POC diagnostic devices is intense. There are a large number of multinational and regional competitors making investments in competing technologies and products, including several large pharmaceutical and diversified healthcare companies. The competitive factors in the POC space include fast TAT of test results, price, reimbursement, data handling techniques, and analytical performance as well as the R&D, distribution, marketing, promotion and brand name recognition of the company.
The report provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on the key players that shape the global POC diagnostics market. The report also includes analysis of company profiles, industry trends, and corporate strategy. This report is built using data and information sourced from secondary sources and primary research interviews with Key Opinion Leaders.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Investigation of current and future market competition in the POC diagnostics market.
- Competitive Assessment including product profiles.
- Pipeline Assessment including 82 pipeline products.
- Coverage of key market players, which includes company profiles, business descriptions, financial overviews, portfolio assessments, and SWOT analyses.
- Strategic Assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario, and company analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the POC diagnostics market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies, and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.